Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO!!



Bailey says, "Gimmee your lip-smackin' candy....NOW!"



"I hope I can scare somebody!"



"I'll watch out this window for Trick or Treaters!"

Celeigh says, "Do I look scary?"

"I bet I look scary now!"



"Oh....I give up....I can't look scary, no matter what I do!"



Katana says, "Maybe I can look pathetic enough to get some candy."


"Do I really have do this, just to get candy?"



"Okay...Grrrrr...Gimmee your candy, little girl!" "How was that?"



Maleena says, "I'd like to have some candy." "I like candy!"


"This is ridiculous!"



"Oh.....whatever!"




Chintzy says, "It's easy...I know what to say to get lots of candy!"

"GO SOONERS!!!!!"

"All for the love of candy!"

Bwaaaa....haaaaa....haaaaa....haaaaa....haaaaaaa!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

FROM THE JOHNSONVILLE BRATS!





1 comment:

J said...

Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing them, and Happy Halloween!

 
CURRENT MOON